Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The white dress problem resolved.

I got a new dress for the wedding. I couldn't handle the controversy.

No, I kid. Actually, I just realized that people had really strong opinions about this topic and since the day is not about me, I didn't want to offend the people who did care. In other words, I didn't want to be the guest at the wedding that people are talking poo about.

And besides that, I love any excuse to buy new clothes.

As for the white number, I told Dan he had to take me on a hot date and he said that he would.

Dan came home from the bachelor party late Sunday night in San Francisco and was so bonked, he fell asleep last night at 7 pm, woke up 15 minutes for dinner, fell back asleep until 7 am this morning. It was kind of adorable even though the sleepy man hogged the couch all night.

3 comments:

Willy The Prince said...

I can't wait to hear about your new dress.

Jacey said...

I'm the bride and I say WEAR THE FANCY DRESS YOU LIKE. I am way more into you feeling cute and having fun at my wedding than following any old school rules. If we're going to worry about rules, we might want to look into not living with our boyfriends before marriage and re-virginizing ourselves STAT. (Sorry Mom K)

Yvonne said...

The bride speaks! I will surprise you all with the dress i choose. either way, i will feel cute and have fun! can't wait :)