Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Annette is a star!

I told you all that my sister Annette is an animal officer in Pennsylvania and might be featured on a few episodes of Animal Cops Philadelphia on Animal Planet. Well in the midst of my sick day I watched the episode that aired last night, and Annette was on it--big time! She and her team rescued three abandoned dogs, and she had a huge speaking part, talking about how frail and skinny the dogs were. The dogs got better and were adopted and placed in homes! My sister is a hero!

I can't find it online but the episode is called "Rescued Just in Time." Check it out. It's actually really fascinating, and I can't believe that this is how my sister spends her days. The show airs Monday nights at 10pm ET.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thanks for the plug! I'm glad you caught the episode. Keep watching... there's more to come!