1. Waking up everyday at 9 instead of 6. Getting 9-10 hours of sleep a night.
2. A nearly empty gym at mid-day to exercise in where I can watch David Duchovny work-out with his trainer.
3. Quality, interrupted writing time that I am actually taking advantage of.
4. Sunny, beautiful spring days not stuck in an office.
5. The chance to cook dinners that I might never make otherwise because I didn't have the time. The other night, I slow roasted a chicken for two hours. On a weeknight!
6. Job hunting breaks = watch a movie or read a book.
7. Spring cleaning: Slowly but surely, the clutter is going away.
8. The feeling like I have done more in these two weeks than I have done in months.