Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spaghetti Cat

I don't laugh much when I watch movies or television. Dan can watch the same Seinfeld episode over and over and still laugh out loud at the same jokes every time. Don't get me wrong. I do find things amusing. But laugh-out-loud funny? Not so much.

Which brings me to Spaghetti Cat, a feline that makes me laugh so hard that I weep. I don't know why. He just does. I have played these Spaghetti Cat videos over and over again and it gets me every time.

Spaghetti Cat was featured on The Soup and was apparently an internet sensation a few months ago, but if you have never heard of him, I encourage you to get to know him right this instant.


First this (the background):




Then this (the song says it all):




Finally this (the masterpiece):

Thanks Brett, this really made my day. I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Dan's mom said...

The song is vaguely reminiscent of "Friends'" Phoebe singing her famous "Smelly Cat" song. I wonder if she's offended...

Ara said...

Brett is a damn genius!

Annette said...

I love spaghetti cat!