Monday, October 11, 2010

Apple Picking

It was kind of a boring weekend because Dan and I spent most of it doing some household errands and such, but two things of note:

1. We saw The Social Network, which is probably one of the best movies I have seen in a really long time. Go see it!

2. It was such a lovely weekend (much too nice weather for all work and no play) so we decided to go apple picking at a farm close to my parents' house in NJ. I have never been before. It was super crowded with families and kiddies. We gathered a half peck of apples of all different varieties (we didn't even use an apple picker....Dan would just jump and grab!) We also purchased three little pumpkins that I put on our window sill. They make me very happy.



This picture makes me happy, too.

No comments: