Monday, November 9, 2009

Nothing to say

What's new? Nothing.

I am sure that you noticed, but I have been a little out of it lately.


My focus has been on my new job, which some days has me waking up at 5 in the morning, while other days working until 10 at night. Since my schedule changes so much, it is hard to find a rhythm for my days and they seem to pass me by.

The good thing about working is that I am starting to go to the gym again. My brain somehow computes working and working out as things that are intertwined, and I am not complaining about that. I gained about five pounds in unemployment.

While it sort of feels like all I have been doing is working, working out and going to sleep, that is not really the case. There have been dim sum with Annie and Mark, bridesmaid dress shopping with Annette and mom, seeing In the Heights with Annette, watching bad movies on the couch with Dan. But somehow I still feel like I don't have time to write in my blog or maybe more accurately, that I don't have anything to say. That's why you haven't heard from me in a while. And why this entry is about nothing.

That's just how I have been feeling lately. A whole lot of nothing.

3 comments:

Willy The Prince said...

I miss you. Gosh I feel like it's been a lifetime.

Dan's brother said...

What is defined as a bad movie with Daniel?

Squeen said...

Way of the Gun. Very memorable (profane) opening scene. Saw it in the theater in 2000, but I'd forgotten what the rest of the movie was like. Not great.