Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Favorite Breakfast



When it comes to breakfast, I like to keep things same old, same old. Bowl of cereal on the weekdays, and eggs or pancakes on the weekends. It's been like that for years.

A recent addition to the standard menu is homemade granola with plain yogurt. This is my go-to recipe. Instead of the dried fruit the recipe calls for, I like to top my granola with fresh berries. I've been making a batch of it nearly every week (it makes the house smell amazing!), and it has really become my favorite breakfast of all time. Seriously.

P.S. As you can see from my blog redesign and this post, I am definitely putting my new Photoshop skills to use! I kind of can't get over how much I learned from Blogshop (I wrote about the experience here).  Blogshop and Photoshop are giving away Photoshop CS6 to one lucky winner. I am in it to win it, and this blog post is my entry to the Blogshop Photoshop contest. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: