Saturday, September 10, 2011

California Trip in Pictures


First stop: Los Angeles.



We hung out at The Home Depot parking lot (with Ara and Brett). Because that is how we like to spend our vacation.


The egg aisle at Trader Joe's. The perfect place to have a debate about worker's unions. I wonder what side that girl is on?


We had breakfast with Julie L. and checked out her sweet apartment in Beverly Hills.


SQUEEN-MAGEDDON at the Apices' house. I enjoyed my time at this barbecue so much that I only took two so-so pictures. Here's one.


Here's the other. The sunset from Matt and Katie's backyard.

Next, we headed to Visalia.


California fruit. We ate some. Okay, lots.


Meeting the Dom.


The girls showed us their mad piano skills.


Sleeping on the couch. Like father like son.


We hung out with BFFs Teddy and Maddy at Gram and Grandpa's house.


Card sharks


Monica's birthday cake (I made it!)


On our last day, we took a trip to Sequoia National Park.


General Sherman: The mother of all trees.


The birding mania continued.



I got stuck inside a tree.



Then it was time to go back home. That's all!

No comments: